Quick contest 4

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Porsche2007, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Numis-addict

Numis-addict Addicted to coins

now, lets just hope there aren't a lot of pennies under the dimes.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lunar lord

lunar lord Junior Member

312 ?
    thanks for the contest and good luck everyone!

4. thebluemeadow

thebluemeadow New Member

5. Shamrock111

Shamrock111 Member

1363 and thanks for the contest!

6. 1754...Thanks for the contest.

7. Kanderus

Kanderus Active Member

1,221 dimes.

Thank you for the opportunity.

8. Melina

Melina Nickel Addict

1,114. Thanks!!!

9. wheatydigger

wheatydigger Member

1483 Thanks for the contest!

10. ddoomm1

ddoomm1 keep on running

as I see nothing about a limit on the number I guesses I will add 1578 and 1297 to my first guess of 888

11. Dennis68

Dennis68 Member

3850,Great contest,thanks!

12. wheatydigger

wheatydigger Member

Porsche,
    is there a limit on how many guesses you can make? If there isnt, I would like to also guess 1994 and 1100. I doubt you can because someone would be able to guess a TON of numbers and easily win.

13. ddoomm1

ddoomm1 keep on running

I hope there is,,,

14. Porsche2007

Porsche2007 Senior Member

In " [...] your reply on this thread," the word "reply" is in singular form. Nonetheless, the original question is apt to receive one quantity as adequate response. As consequence, I pronounce myself with the following words:
    1. if you appropriately prove that "one possible quantity" isn't valid: the format of this contest shall be nullified, and you will be the only creature in sufficient condition to accept the victory [and subsequent prize];
    2. if you appropriately prove that "more than one possible quantity" is valid: you may tranquilly provide more than one quantity, in any "possible" occasion; and
    3. if you appropriately prove that there's valid parallelism between one possible quantity, and a quantity that never machinates its provenance from a same base of "one possible quantity": the format of this contest shall perdure in intact state, but I'll send you a five-ounce ingot of silver.

Attentively,
    Porsche2007

15. wheatydigger

wheatydigger Member

Porsche,
    unfortunetley, my knowledge in the field of English vocabulary isn't vast enough to understand what you are saying. So, can you or someone else please say the same thing, but say it as if you were explaining it to a 5 year old? By the way, you would make a pretty good lawyer.

16. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

I will try 1278, thanks! :)

17. wd40

wd40 Member

2,332 ... thanks for the contest ..

18. Shoewrecky

Shoewrecky Coin Hoarder

IF I understand him correctly, you can only have 1 answer UNLESS all the guesses that were given by the predetermined date are all incorrect therefore giving everyone another guess or if you can find a mathetical way to prove why you should be able to have more than 1 answer then you must. If you convert everything that he is saying and being able to guess correctly once, then you have a 5oz ingot.
    (If this was a movie he is definitely Spock from Star Trek)

1089..thanks for the contest

19. vdbpenny1995

vdbpenny1995 Well-Known Member

20. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

¡Muchas Gracias!

21. thecoinlover

thecoinlover Banned

Draft saved Draft deleted