Photo Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Blaubart, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Here's my entry. I took the pic in Glacier National Park, July 2009.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. gbroke

gbroke Naturally Toned

That is so cute. That little smile on the adult is priceless. So were they delicious?

4. Kasia

I do believe that animals within the confines of the park are excluded from being eaten by humans who come into the park from without. In either case, I don't think I'd want to tangle with them. Besides, she was upset with the male at the time, or vice versa, and she and the two babies she had were keeping their distance from the papa.

It was actually really nice to see these. I parked to take some pics of the scenery, and as I walked up to an area to get a wide view of part of the park, a bunch of people were suddenly hurrying to a place nearby. So of course I ran there too. The two babies, the mama and the papa came into view, papa got ornery with the others, they settled in for about 5 minutes or so, then the papa got up and left, with mama and the babies going with him.
    glacergoat2.jpg glaciergoat3.jpg glaciergoat4.jpg glaciergoat5.jpg

5. 2schnauzers2luv

2schnauzers2luv Junior Member

040.jpg

My Mini Schnauzer "Freddy" and a small mule deer buck. Photo was taken in 2011 in the Winema National Forest in Klamath County Oregon. Location of photo is about 5 miles from the home of Thomas Rogers, designer of the Sacagawea Dollar reverse.

6. lincolncent

lincolncent Future Storm Chaser Guy

Sooo hard to pick one. I hike a good bit so I have tons of shots to choose from. I also photograph storms (no chasing yet, annoying family that cares about me lol (jk)). Here's one of a tornadic supercell a couple years ago. Cloud tops of 45,000 feet. Got a couple good pics of a funnel too but they aren't as pretty.
    69350_161329537232500_100000663650926_340702_5845497_n.jpg

7. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

8. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

9. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

10. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

11. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

12. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

13. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

14. rodeoclown

rodeoclown Dodging Bulls

Oh my, you do know the contest states just ONE photo right mrbrklyn, not your whole family photo album right? Half of those aren't even nature type photos.

15. Kasia

Good pictures of city life though.

16. rodeoclown

rodeoclown Dodging Bulls

Well, some would fall under the cityscape I suppose. Some just wouldn't qualify for the contest at all.

17. er111a

er111a Member

18. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Oh well, they were fun to post. I can give you some from Lake Placid if you want.

19. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

20. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

21. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

[​IMG]

San Francisco Wild Life

Draft saved Draft deleted