New user - wanted to say Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ryan2bills, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Ryan2bills

Ryan2bills New Member

Hi.

I already made a post over in a different thread, but I felt I should probably introduce myself here.

My name is Ryan. I'm not an active collector much anymore, but I still have an interest in coins and currency.

I started collecting coins when I was 12, and recently I've got into the WG thing and now I do a lot more with currency. I haven't collected coins since I started college, but I still have my collection and will get back to it at some point.

I've read the forums here before, just never made a profile or took the time to comment much. Lots of good info here. I actually enjoy reading a lot about the roll-searching that people do. I think it's interesting to see what people find. I don't do it myself, but I do search straps for bills.

If anyone cares, over at WG, I have a whole thread devoted to strap searching. $2 bills mostly. Today I found a 1976 $2 H454/B454 prefix error, which is what brought me here to begin with. I thought some people might be interested.

Yes, I know the rules about selling. That's why I have to get these 10 posts in. This is post 4.

I'll try to keep up with the forums here, and contribute when I can share something of value.

Thanks!

Ryan2bills
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball Cannot Re-Member

Welcome to the neighborhood, Ryan!

Chris
  4. Zachkeaton

Zachkeaton Cervus non Servus

Welcome to CoinTalk!
  5. largecent37

largecent37 Coin Collector

Welcome to CoinTalk Ryan!
  6. DClayville

DClayville Member

Welcome. New myself so nice to meet you.
  7. SilverEagle23

SilverEagle23 SilverEagle23

Welcome Ryan, Let me know if you come across any confederate bills you would like to part with, and I will see if I have any modern prefix error bills. I own a coin shop in NC and we also get a good amount of paper bills. I am new to Coin Talk also, so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules either!
  8. silentnviolent

silentnviolent accumulator

Welcome! And don't stamp that bill! I'm sure you know already but....
  9. rijansth

rijansth New Member

Hi to all, I am Rijan from Nepal. I have an Arabic coin and I can't read arabic language so I want to know about that coin where's that coin belong to and the history of that coin? So Please help me........

IMAGE0001.JPG Upfront part

IMAGE0002.JPG Back part of coin