Negative Feedback On EBay

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by BHPM Trader, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Oh, no, grasshopper. You, yourself, lost any debate the moment you first pressed 'Post Reply'.

rlm's cents and non_cents like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SPP Ottawa

SPP Ottawa Numismatist

Indeed!! I am somewhat impressed(?) how many victims got dragged along into this.... even after you posted the obvious...

non_cents likes this.
  4. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Sometimes, I feel like beating my head against the monitor. It is like watching a car wreck one frame at a time. I hope all read the recent thread about why some threads are closed, this is headed towards a good example. But I know some of you are sorry it went this direction, so I will give a little more time before I do close it, for people to say they are sorry they didn't play nice and have respect for each other, You do know who you are.

Thanks Jim

non_cents likes this.
  5. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

True discipline come from within.

6. BBanker

BBanker Junior Member

Just curious....how long do you normally wait beyond the targeted delivery date before follow up on an ebay purchase?

7. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

eBay gives you a range for expected delivery for all the auctions I have seen. If you have seen nothing by the later date, ask - the seller that is. Sometimes you get a valid reason, sometimes a bunch of BS and sometimes you get nothing.

8. Lord Geoff

Lord Geoff Active Member

I'm rating this thread and similar current ones as top 4 on my all time list.

#1 being the BNB saga
    #2 being the girl who had the coin that was printed by the US mint 200 years before China became a country which explains why it said China on it, but never explained how they knew China would exist. Obviously it wasn't just fake (my details may be a little off but the gist is correct)
    #3 being the Detecto saga
    #4 This.

9. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

10. BHPM Trader

BHPM Trader Active Member

I am happy to report that I was able to help my associate get the negative feedback removed. It seems that he is at it again, http://www.ebay.com/itm/221195109441.
    This isn't my friends listing but he's clearly taking advantage of Ebays' return policy.

11. Lord Geoff

Lord Geoff Active Member

12. Lord Geoff

Lord Geoff Active Member

13. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

And that was the third of his series, but the other 2 were much shorter.

14. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

Sorry, but this one does not help your point. Not to knock the seller, but "high grade" that coin is not, at least in the way most would take such a statement. If I can see this, Mr. Golgoloid could too, so again, if he wants into the game, he needs to learn how to play.

As for "taking advantage of ebay return policy", when using a questionable description, a seller should not be surprised when items come back. While neither party is blameless, the neg was a bit harsh IMO.

BHPM Trader likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.