Need some help with a coin/ 2007/2008 Year of the Rat/Mouse

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by bender9876, Mar 22, 2014.

1. bender9876

bender9876 Active Member

Hello, I want to sell a 2007/2008 Australia S$1 Year of the rat/mouse coin. Looking this coin up it is graded PF 69 Ultra Cameo from NGC. Problem I have is I have other coins like this and they are NGC graded MS. Looked on NGC website and cant figure out what is what. Seems as though their are no PF Ultra Cameo even produced. If so would it be worth more if it is graded wrong from NGC. Thanks for helping me out, Jim Pictures are included

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. bender9876

bender9876 Active Member

Or could it be that it is a PF and the others I have arnt really MS?

4. wcoins

wcoins GEM-ber

NGC got it wrong, worth more to people who collect plastic.

5. coop

coop Senior Member

Nice looking obverse. (I used the ID number and did a search on NGC.)

6. bender9876

bender9876 Active Member

Thanks wcoins, Guess Im glad I collect plastic, as I can attest that any coin you have, and I have the same in plastic, Ill sell my for a better amount then you will anyday. That being said after much research NGC didnt get it wrong. Turns out Im the only coin that graded PF69, so Im feeling pretty good right now. Thanks coop

7. wcoins

wcoins GEM-ber

I don't care for how much it'll sell, I'm not a dealer I see this as a hobby not a business. To me it's about pleasing the eye, plastic or not.

Maybe you can share with us how you found out you have the only PF coin, comparing this one to another one you own graded MS.

8. bender9876

bender9876 Active Member

I too view this as a hobby. You made the statement worth more to people who collect plastic, not me. You could have not responded or helped me. You chose to respond. Yes I can share that info with you. Never said I have the only 1. I said there is only 1 graded PF69 at NGC web-site, just look it up, there are 11 graded MS69. Enough said wasnt looking for a fight just info, till you jumped in.

Draft saved Draft deleted