Need help for Mizozuman2!!!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by cpm9ball, Oct 17, 2011.

1. McBlzr

McBlzr Sr Professional Collector

How about having Publisher's Clearing House deliver the prize and maybe a big Bonus Prize for Mom! :thumb:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mizozuman2

mizozuman2 that random guy

i showed my mom this thread and i have asked her to call him, but i don't want to bug my mom because that will make her mad, and she'll just say no to it. so i'll ask her friday if she will, but if she doesn't say yes then, it will probably be a no. but i'm going to keep thinking of things and write them on a list to have her look through.

4. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Well, no matter what, Miz, I will save your prize for you as long as necessary.

Chris

5. dmott88

dmott88 Coin Slinger

He's been alive for 12 centuries so you should be more than okay. Remember he use to ride a dino to school
    :)

If nothing has come of it by next month I am visiting my family back home (Joplin, Mo) and could easily whip through Kansas and meet Miz at a local walmart. I'd be nothing really I have to return an Ice Cooler full of old Nickels to a buddy in Pittsburg then anyway.

6. cpm9ball

I'll let you in on a little secret if you promise not to tell anyone!
    Scroll down to read secret.

Dinosaurs weren't around 12 centuries ago.
    Scroll down some more!

But when they were, I couldn't ride them anyway.
    Scroll down some more!

I was too young to have a CDL.
    Scroll down some more!

Commercial Dinosaur License.

Chris

7. dmott88

dmott88 Coin Slinger

That is awesome. Dinos were around 12 centuries ago..well just their bones anyway. I saw them once. My wife's grandparents pulled a wooly mammoth out of their land. Not exactly dino but from the same era!

8. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

This is what she is trying to avoid. Miz should never meet a stranger alone. I am sure you meant well, but not worth the risk. Chris and Miz(with his mom) will get this worked out.

9. cpm9ball

Not quite! Dinosaurs had been extinct for roughly 150 million years before the appearance of the mammoth.

Chris

10. dmott88

dmott88 Coin Slinger

Good to know! Thanks Chris. I'm sure you watched them come and go :)

11. dctjr80

dctjr80 Senior Member

I am interested to see how this "Catch 22" plays out. :eating:

12. mizozuman2

lol, wow chris!

13. cpm9ball

I believe we have a resolution, but I am not at liberty to discuss it at this time.

Chris

14. cpm9ball

Oh yeah! How would you like me to bop you on the head with one of the 14' tusks I have stashed away?

That's the propblem with kids today. They have no respect for anyone over 20.

Chris

15. dmott88

dmott88 Coin Slinger

Hahaha! I have the most respect for you Chris! and according to my wife I definately could use a good boppin! Do you really have a 14' tusk though? :p

16. mizozuman2

exept me, right chris?

17. cpm9ball

No, but if I was an early hunter/gatherer, I'd have a bunch of them stacked outside.

Chris

18. cpm9ball

I'll give you credit for respecting your Mom's wishes.

Chris

19. mizozuman2

well, she is the one that raised me my entire life(My dad isn't really a part of my family, for i have never met him). and i really respect her for all that she has done for me. luckily, my mother will be getting married this summer to her fiance. which makes me happy! :)

20. lucyray

lucyray Ariel -n- Tango

Obviously, I don't need to know HOW this gets worked out (I did read that right?) and won't ask. I just want to say that I am glad you ARE working it out! Lots of good things out of this contest!! Lessons I think..

Thanks Chris for your conscientiousness regarding Mizo, and for asking for ideas.
    Miz, thanks again for the contest, and for following your mom's directives!

Well Done!

21. mizozuman2

i always listen to my mommy! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted