I TOSSED OVER 1,000 COINS IN THE TRASH.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by coins776, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coins776

coins776 no title

that is okay, i have never been to any picnic of any kind, and i would not want to either.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ace71499

ace71499 Young Numismatic

Agreed I would have taken any of those coins any day good condition or bad

TypicalCreepahx likes this.
  4. Sean the Coin Collector

Sean the Coin Collector Active Member

As would i and i know for a fact anybody would have taken them as a gift wether they could use them or not !!

TypicalCreepahx likes this.
  5. ace71499

There's only one thing stupider than throwing money away, and that's killing yourself... I hope he doesn't decide to that too because he's on a stupidity roll

6. coins776

coins776 no title

what movie? i have never been to the movies, not even once, not ever. and for the young collectors, let them go out and get jobs and pay for their own coins. i had several low paying jobs when i was a kid, mowing lawns, shoveling driveways, yard work, helping to build houses cleaning gutters, just to mention a few. the hard work would be good for them.

7. Lord Geoff

Lord Geoff Active Member

Don't feed the troll guys.

non_cents, KoinJester and Ardatirion like this.
  8. coins776

coins776 no title

the 1909 lincoln was a very low grade coin, nobody would have bought that coin. those coins were not worth anywere near $100.00.

9. ace71499

Ok hold on im a young collector and im an quite wealthy I can afford my own coins, but I don't throw them in the trash because I have so many coins. And who wouldn't like a gift maybe if you made a contest to like post the funniest coin you have or the shiniest or something everyone could have had fun and you could have gotten those coins out of you hands. Im 14 and I wouldn't even say that about the movie.... simple typo no need to exploit it

10. ace71499

OMG I was thinking this was a troll but im so bored now I have to make him fail!

11. ace71499

I don't have a 1909 penny... would I take one that's been in a toilet... yes

12. coins776

coins776 no title

get a job, and stop freeloading off of your parents.

13. coins776

coins776 no title

that is digusting.

14. ace71499

Im wealthy too Edit~ Forum language rules ! Please read the rules. I still have money from like 3 Christmas' ago ill let the imagination tell you how much I get

15. ace71499

wow... you can clean it... im speechless how dumb can you be

16. Detecto92

Detecto92 Well-Known Member

You could of had a yard sale and sold all the world coins and indian cents for 25c each. Hell circulated indian cents bring $1 a piece here at auctions.

Use your head, yes they cost to ship, but think locally.

17. ace71499

Lol if he was giving them away or selling them I would give him the extra money for shipping

18. coins776

coins776 no title

yard sales require a licence. and that would cost more than the coins were worth. besides, nobody around this area would buy those coins. i would not stand in the yard all day when the weather is 100 degrees outside, begging people to buy some worthless coins.

19. ace71499

In NJ no license required... where do you live that requires a license

20. ace71499

Im done here. Stupidity flows out of your a*s obviously

21. coins776

coins776 no title

if you are very wealthy like you claim, then why don't you just buy a 1909 lincoln cent from some coin seller? there are plenty of overpriced, overgraded 1909 lincolns on ebay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.