I Says it Once and I Says it Again

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Eminem, Apr 18, 2014.

1. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

Thanks for the rationalizations posing as an answer, and the conspiracy theorists hosting a kegger comment, presumbly intended to portray stackers.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. coleguy

coleguy Coin Collector

We're not talking sense here, Chris, in case you haven't noticed. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think aliens are trying to steal my gold!

4. medoraman

medoraman Supporter! Supporter

Sorry about the kegger thing, it was a MIB reference in case you didn't catch it. I thought it was funny.

Regarding "rationalizations posing as answers", how much security background do you have? I was in charge of a vault containing hundreds of automatic rifles, and things like anti-tank weapons and the like. Please dazzle us on your background,which I am sure will make my security experience pale in comparison.

5. longnine009

A fine left flank for "Cris."

6. coleguy

coleguy Coin Collector

Just an observation on the silliness these conversations sprout.

7. medoraman

I flunked flank.......man I am just on a roll tonight. That was History of the World Longnine, please don't get your panties in a bunch over this one too.

8. medoraman

Yeah, same conversations over and over. This Ft knox thing has been around a long time, it was supposed to be dispelled when they toured it last, but those who believe it refuse to ever NOT believe it. Too much cognitive dissonance for them to handle, since their world view is wrapped around the man trying to get them.

9. longnine009

I had top clearance too. Sorry for not reciting my resume with every post. Ft. Knox is an army base. They can't muster a security detail at the vault to do an audit?

10. coleguy

coleguy Coin Collector

They don't have reason to. Not a valid, rational reason, anyway.

11. longnine009

Add it to resume...Chris.

12. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

What makes you think an audit was not done? Maybe they just didn't tell you about it.

13. longnine009

Rational as defined by you and "Chris?"

14. longnine009

Conjecture? You Marcus Welby MD folks are suppose to deal in facts. Hey Chris, right flanked just checked in.

15. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

I see no reason to insult Agarn.......

16. medoraman

Paper audits are done every year, with spot checks of bar serial numbers. This is published information. Sorry your world view prohibits you from accepting this.

So, did you have operational security classes then? Was what I said about security wrong? In your security opinion, would you deem the vault more or less secure by having random strangers parade through it?

Stupid argument anyway. When the pm gurus have to roll out the Ft Know is empty argument, you know they are really hurting from the 2013 beatdown still. You don't hear a dang word from those bragging up pm a couple of years anymore, huh? Seems they like to brag up gains, and take 50%losses in private.

17. longnine009

Your right. He takes his hits. No one is propping up his investments.

18. medoraman

I don't give a rip about my resume. I am simply explaining to people reading I did have some security background to express an opinion on. I am sure others have better, and if I am wrong I would like to correct me. It has been 25 years or so now. Maybe parading people through a secure site is now viewed as a positive thing.

19. Hotpocket

Hotpocket Supreme Overlord

Actually, I think all you need is guns/bullets. If the poop hits the fan, you can go take someone else's food/gold/silver/wife/etc.

If the economy and society severely crash (and I mean crash like Book of Eli crash), then I doubt Silver or Gold will do you much good either. It will probably be all about clean water. Maybe we should all invest in that - I have already begun to increase my vast holdings of water and would be willing to sell at $20 per ounce.

medoraman likes this.
  20. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

Good night Gents,

I had my Son-in-Law who is unbiased in PM's and investing judge the "debate" and he called it Marcus Welby's 7, Corporal Agarns 0 Actually not to bad a night for the Stackers.....

21. longnine009

Hey medoraman, most of you wallstreet genius' would be homeless by now if the fed wasn't propping you up.

Draft saved Draft deleted