I little quiz to test your common sense

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by irisheyes, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zach67005

zach67005 Active Member

Just because Ben Franklin knew what a slingshot was, doesn't prove he made your particular pig take flight. Possible, probable, & proveable are three different words. I'm not even sure the last one is even a real word as written.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. irisheyes

irisheyes New Member

check out the information provided by the grand lodge of be regarding freemasons in china ...

4. irisheyes

irisheyes New Member

that is becasue he has viewd it

5. irisheyes

irisheyes New Member

thanks !! i am having it done as we speak

6. ikandiggit

ikandiggit Currency Error Collector

Still waiting to see the "graded" coin.

7. irisheyes

irisheyes New Member

P1040040.jpg

It may look like the sun shining on a sun dial to some but the sun doest shine in that manner

....its actually the moon shining on a path that leads to the masonic lodge ....the masonic hall is represented by a famous masonic symbol

if proof is required...??? i can prove it !!!

8. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

Does this mean the coin is currently at a TPG being graded and authenticated?

9. Sully

Sully New Member

So which one is it? Your second post in this forum below states you've had the coin graded. Then just a few posts ago, you speak of getting it graded? Do you lie and spin things so much that you forget what you said?

10. Sully

Sully New Member

She stated in her second post that she already had it graded.

11. Sully

Sully New Member

I'm pretty sure the sun doesn't shine in your world.

12. ow9654

ow9654 Irish,British collector

You can prove anything except the coin is genuine, which is the thing you can`t accept and need to

13. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

But did not state by who, what it graded or if it had come back as authentic or not.

14. Sully

Sully New Member

I understand that. I was just pointing out the fact that she claimed she already had it graded and now shes claiming that she's sending out to be graded. Not trying to start anything, I'm on your guys side. :yes:

15. koen

koen New Member

maybe a stupidassumption, but if nobody reply's anymore to these kind of posts then maybe these kind of posters will disspear.
    Or am i to naive to think that?

16. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

Here ya go

Attached Files:

17. Hunt1

Hunt1 Active Member

:thumb:

18. Merc Crazy

Merc Crazy Bumbling numismatic fool

It's a submission full of lowball coins, so the lower the grade, the better!

19. cmilladoo

cmilladoo Keepin it Real

what do you mean by "lowball" coins where the lower the grade the better? Where you just joking around or is there a legitimate reason why you would want your coins to grade low (i can't think of any).....Hopefully my ignorance isn't showing with this question, i have only been collecting for a year or two.

20. onejinx

onejinx Junior Member

Ok i'm really confused as to how many different people/personalities this person is/has

In the emails we seem to have andrea piche, andrea grimason, sebastian heath and Irisheyes.

How many different people is Mr Hoge talking too? Why wouldn't the name stay the same in the emails?

Mr Hoge hasn't changed his name at least!

21. lkeigwin

lkeigwin Well-Known Member

It's like the lowball poker game. Worst hand wins. Except it has to grade cleanly. Which means no problems and the date/mm has to be ascertained.

There are registry lowball sets. The lower grade your set is, the higher your rank. Really.
    Lance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.