How to Price Cuban Coins

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by kolhoznik, Apr 12, 2014.

1. kolhoznik

kolhoznik Member

Does anyone have a go to website for helping to price what Cuban coins (Pre Castro)) are actually going for? Ever since Ebay quit selling Cuban pieces I lost that resource.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jensenbay

jensenbay Well-Known Member

What am I missing? I just looked and there is Cuban coins for sale on ebay. BTW, you can use the NGC online world coin guide to get an idea of pricing.

4. kolhoznik

kolhoznik Member

They will not let you list them. I have tried quite a few times. One or through might slip through but they will be removed.

5. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

the Cuban coins are still selling on Ebay under the names peso and centavos. ask me for prices I have a Krause world coin catalog. tell me the denomination year and grade.

6. scottishmoney

scottishmoney Buh bye

They are still selling Cubans on Heritage. The total PITA is that they just banned all Cuban coins and banknotes - irrespective of when they were issued. What a stupid rule. Of course the boycott has been wildly successful though, for the communists in Cuba - their biggest nightmare is an ending of the boycott and a flood of Yankee imperialist tourists and their capitalist dollars taking over.

7. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

Oh well, the boycott affects one country only anyway. ;)

Christian

Draft saved Draft deleted