How To Post (upload) Photos

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Speedy, Aug 11, 2005.

1. jaguarjo

jaguarjo Junior Member

mabe you can help me out

can you tell me if these coins are real or reproduction or just plain fake i

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jaguarjo

jaguarjo Junior Member

my opinion they are just a stamp someone stamped into the coin

4. Speedy

Speedy Researching Coins Supporter

If you are talking about the coins that you posted in this thread earlier, then they are fake....and yes, I'm 100% sure.

Speedy

5. jaguarjo

jaguarjo Junior Member

6. chasindreams

chasindreams Member

hello Speedy,,,,this is chasindreams? I've posted a couple photos today Jan 13th 2010,,,? but , I'm having trouble finding it? could you help me on this, maybe tell me
    if I'm doing something wrong, when posting,,,? I'd like to be able to do a general post
    or a new thread,,,,( don't know, what each one does, or the diff- in them) but not sure where to begin at on here CT,,,,,any help pushing me in the right dir/ would be
    most helpful,,,,thanks ' speedy,,,, chasindreams,,,,

7. Speedy

Howdy Chasindreams,
    Let me ask a question or two - when you uploaded the pictures did you then push the Preview Post? If so then that deletes the pictures -

What I would do is pick the forum that your thread would fit in - such as US Coins/Paper Money/Errors/etc....go into that forum and click on the button that says New Thread. Write your post, and upload your files - then Post Thread and you are done!

If you have more questiosn feel free to PM me!

Speedy

8. chasindreams

chasindreams Member

Good Morning, Speedy,,,,,an' thanks! for your infor~ It's Appreciated,,,,,It'd be nice
    if this CT was a little more user-friendly,,,but somehow, in time, I'll figure it all out!

take care, my friend ! Chasindreams,,,,,

9. Speedy

Well I've used just about every forum on the web, and some more that have closed down, and this is by far the user-friendly, and easy to learn/use forum software that I've seen.

Speedy

10. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Toning Enthusiast

11. chasindreams

chasindreams Member

hello' Speedy,,,,,Sorry, it took so long to get back to you! I've finally figured-out,where I was having probs' uploading,,,? I had to scale/back on the photo's abit,so it would work,,,,I'm slowly figuring this all out! Cointalk, is a Great Website,
    So,,,,,,I'm hoping to learn it , Inside an' Out ! thanks,for your help! chasindreams

12. chumly

chumly Junior Member

here is a picture

Attached Files:

13. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

test

did it work???

Attached Files:

14. krispy

krispy krispy

I see a nice looking 1879s morgan

15. CollectorForbes

CollectorForbes New Member

If your file is too big or small, hopefully you have a Photoshop type software on your computer that will allow you to adjust the size of the jpeg, etc.

16. CollectorForbes

CollectorForbes New Member

That size is perfect!

17. german-mark

german-mark New Member

dollar_sign_rotate_hg_wht.gif YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! first to upload photo on the "how to upload photo" topic!

18. Owle

Owle Junior Member

How to Post Photos

Thanks.

I'm going to need to do this for my binoculars too and an ad, but do not have a digital camera.

I have seen many times when a question like this is asked and someone's professional arrogance kicks in--"get your own digital camera"--or on Gary North's site "I don't understand the question" b.s..

Being helpful and polite used to be the norm. Thanks again.

19. Rope

Rope New Member

This dumb machine wont let me upload pictures.. i'm at my daughters house and it is out dated.. but if you go to my profile and hit "home page" it will take you to my site.. The coin is a 1919 Great Britain Florin AU53 ICG

20. coin dexter

coin dexter Junior Member

This don't work for beans!!!

21. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

OK Dex, things have changed a little (site wise) since when Speedy and the Cave Troll was 'splaining thins. :)
    First thing ya want to do (after you hit the "reply" button) is hit "go advanced". You'll get this screen......

step1.JPG

See that "paper clip" icon up on the toolbar? Click it and ya get this.....

Capture2.JPG

Now I've uploaded a whole boat load o' junk so the screen that you see when you do this will not contain any pics. OK. See that little green + sign button on the upper right side of the screen? Click it and ya get this....

Capture3.JPG

Hit "browse" and find the file you want to upload on your computer. Then hit "Upload" and the file gets uploaded to the site. Make sure the little check box on the pic is "checked" and press "insert inline". Presto. Hit 'submit reply" and you're done. Hope this helps and welcome to the forum dear fellow......:)

Draft saved Draft deleted