How I make money off of my silver

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Lorenzo Pappaceno, Apr 5, 2014.

1. jordan23mikael

jordan23mikael Silver Junkie

This guy is a wacko!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. I'm sure he IS making money...just less money than what he bought it for...:bored:kidding.
    Im with CJinAustin on this one.

4. Eminem

Eminem Active Member

This guy is wack if he thinks he's going to make money with declining prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. fiatfiasco

fiatfiasco Nasty Details Member

Is this what you do? You troll silver forums? Go back to "rapping". I bet you bought at $34 and this is you just working through your anger, but relax, it fluctuates buddy!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  6. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

Just because you got burned buying silver doesn't mean we all did. I sold out in the mid 40's, as is was quite obvious that silver was in a bubble. Silver will continue to slide, and most likely will never see 50 again in our lifetime . Don't feel bad you bought at the high, lots of people got snookered.

7. Blaubart

Blaubart Melt Value = 4.50

Again with the limited imagination.

Try to think of other ways to turn a profit besides waiting for the spot price to rise, or hoping it doesn't fall.

8. Eminem

Eminem Active Member

He never mentioned he was shorting a silver stock and his metals are not paying a dividend therefore he IS losing money.

9. Blaubart

Keep guessing...

10. Eminem

Eminem Active Member

You bought at too high of prices as found someone to buy a couple things OVER what you even payed?

11. Blaubart

Closer than your last guess, but let me give you a hint: You are still focused on spot price, or what one "payed". Try spreading your guesses out a little further from what you seem to be stuck on.

12. drathbun

drathbun Well-Known Member

Bought some put options? I might have the direction wrong, I always have to look it up. Buying a put gives you the right to sell something at a specific price. The more the price goes down, the more money you make. Or something like that...

[Edit] Can you do covered calls with PM like you can with stocks?

13. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

Just because you got burned buying silver doesn't mean we all did. I sold out in the mid 40's, as is was quite obvious that silver was in a bubble. Silver will continue to slide, and most likely will never see 50 again in our lifetime . Don't feel bad you bought at the high, lots of people got snookered.

14. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Reedickulous! Who has time to make a few pennies going through a foreign coin box. Nevermind! I have ways to make money but if I tell anyone then I'd be creating competition, that would be stupid. I'm just sayin'!

15. fiatfiasco

See this is why I am positive you have a problem with me. Youre repeating exactly what I said and not even reading what I wrote. I havent sold any of my silver, so i havent lost a penny, and I am DCA'd well below $20. Whats the problem cat man?

16. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

Just because you have not sold yet doesn't mean you have not lost money. Your investment lost half its value

17. fiatfiasco

How did I lose money if the average price per ounce I paid is ~$16.80??????? How did I lose half my investment? Please make sense.

18. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

you went all in, when it was in the 40's

19. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

He's trolling you...it appears that we have a few that like to tell you what you did and who you are...good times...and even a better time to ignore these dudes....

20. fiatfiasco

Are they buddy buddy with moderators or something? If I dont agree blindly with people who argue that the world is still flat I get a warning...kinda crazy

21. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

Why don't you change your profile and I'll send you a private message.

Draft saved Draft deleted