Guten tag, vie gates?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by schwalbe, May 14, 2009.

1. schwalbe

schwalbe Junior Member

my girlfriend and i both collect, i do American she does mostly foreign. We use to do coins but the price of them have gone up alot lately. So we do mostly do paper money. she just likes collecting anything the looks neat. i do i just for fun. My Grandfather had a small collection, and after he died when i was 13 i kept it. i've never sold anything out of it, nor will i. I've gotten into Gold Notes now. umm, i dont know what else to say expect i live near Wausau Wisconsin. oh yea and our names are Anthony and Sabrina.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this ad.
  3. byrd740

byrd740 Numismatist

Welcome to CoinTalk! Hope to see you around the posts!:D
  4. schwalbe

schwalbe Junior Member

So far i like it, seems interesting. On a side note, i like Collecting Coins from Nazi Germany.
  5. raider34

raider34 WINS Member

Welcome to the forum!!
  6. green18

green18 Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Welcome to you both......:smile
  7. Mr. Coin Lover

Mr. Coin Lover Supporter**

Welcome to Coin Talk, hope you enjoy it here. Hmm.....I wonder who is on the obverse of probably the majority of Nazi coinage?
  8. De Orc

De Orc Moderator Moderator

Hi guy's welcome to CoinTalk, I have a nice small collection of German notes that you can view by clicking on the link in my sig line same goes for some german coins including some from the Nazi era.
    Now as for who is on the reverse/obverse of most Nazi coins suprise suprise it is not Hitler LOL He is not on any German coins Nazi or otherwise LOL Paul von Hindenburg is though.
  9. schwalbe

schwalbe Junior Member

where do i see the pics?