GetMorgans.com

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by raider34, Dec 25, 2008.

1. raider34

raider34 Active Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

Looks like a gimmick to me. I would skip it - just my opinion.

4. ksparrow

ksparrow Coin Hoarder Supporter

I looks like you would get a common, worn coin worth about melt value (currently about 8.00) for your $19.90. I imagine you could buy them cheaper (12-15.00 range) at a dealer or even on eBay.

5. Blue Angel

Blue Angel Senior Member

I bought 5 of these morgans this past summer when silver was a bit higher. I was very pleased with the coins I received. I do agree the advertising is a bit hokey but 3 of the 5 coins were BU condition and the other two were in decent condition.....not sliders. You can probably do a little better on prices these days....but, I enjoyed mine.

6. ksparrow

ksparrow Coin Hoarder Supporter

I'm glad you got a good deal; perhaps I am a bit too cynical sometimes.

7. Blue Angel

Blue Angel Senior Member

No problem....ya know....that's why this is called a forum. We all have opinions and thoughts...gotta respect them all. Merry Christmas!

8. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

hola blue angel never seen you before new to ct?

9. Blue Angel

Blue Angel Senior Member

No sir....been lurking for a while and have posted a total of 39 times. Thanks for the welcome.

10. quartertapper

quartertapper Numismatist

Hello Raider. I speak from experience when I recommend buying Morgans face to face with a dealer, especially higher grade specimens. I've boughten "gem BU" items that were actually polished or buffed XF/AU coins. I still got an O.K. deal, but they were misleading in their ads. Just thought I'd pass this on.

Draft saved Draft deleted