Does grey sheet include VAMs?

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Savy, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Savy

Savy Well-Known Member

I am considering getting grey sheet. Does grey sheet include pricing for VAMs? And do they have a printable version?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

4. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

No it's just the standard for the date unless it's a major variety like a 3 leg buffalo or a 42/41 merc as to printable I have no idea I've subscribed for a couple years since I got serious about coins again

5. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

VAMView is the only price guide dedicated solely for VAM's, but it does not include all VAM's. I believe data is compiled once a year for the latest sales records from (participating) dealers and auctions.

For more information, contact Logan McKechnie (I think) on VAMWorld.

Chris

6. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

A few questions Savy....are you a dealer? are you buying and selling on a daily or weekly basis. If you answered yes to any of these questions then I may suggest the grey sheet for you. But I would recommend the monthly subscription plan for $79/year. If the answer is no, then I would recommend doing what I do and buy a packet for 17.75. It includes all the following.
    • The Coin Dealer Newsletter (Greysheet),
    • The CDN Monthly Supplement,
    • The CDN Quarterly I,
    • The CDN Quarterly II,
    • The CDN Quarterly III,
    • The Certified Coin Dealer Newsletter (Bluesheet),
    • The Currency Dealer Newsletter (Greensheet).
    Every 5-6 month I will order a new pack. This way you save tons of money because the prices don't change that dramatically in a course of 5-6 months. Even my local dealer does it this way to save money. Some people I know just want the full package and that will cost you $127/yr.

http://vamsandmore.com/shop/home.php
    Logan's site is above. He is selling the VAM price guide for $39 plus shipping costs.

Draft saved Draft deleted