Buried with the coin collection

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by papermoney54, Sep 7, 2012.

1. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

I believe this is just a the theoretical question since the op has said in another thread "I am just a kid". I think he needs to wait another 50 years before making up his mind. At his age, nothing decided now will produce much fruit for the effort.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Speaking of Fruit, I always wanted a watermelon patch on my grave.

4. pumpkinpie

pumpkinpie what is this I don*t even

Now I know I am still young, but when that time comes I would want the collection to be passed on to my family, as a way of remembrance of me and a hobby I passionately pursued.

5. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

Watermelons? I would prefer a nice black raspberry patch. Fruit looks tempting, but you get cut up with thorns if you try to pick them. :)

6. areich

areich America*s Darling

I'm confused. Are you expecting to die soon and writing out a will? How old are you?

Mandy

7. Morgandude11

Morgandude11 As long as it's Silver, I'm listening

Actually, I think the OP should be stuffed and mounted, while holding the coins, in the event of his demise. Get a good taxidermist.

8. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

It is actually a berry subdivision of fruit, and they do love to grow in manure :)

But I thought they had small gravesites in NYC. Watermelon takes a lot of space.

Jim

9. The Goldeneye

The Goldeneye Man with the Golden Coin

I have to say this, years back when my great grandfather whom I've never met died, left a map to my grandparents. There was an "x" on map for each place he buried his coins. When my grandparents recovered all the silver coins they went and sold them for the price of silver, which at the time was 3 or 4 dollars. But these coins were in good condition. Darn.

Draft saved Draft deleted