BEP Trivia #17

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by lettow, May 21, 2012.

1. lettow

lettow Senior Member

Question #16: What was the last series of US paper money issued with the Latin motto Treasury Seal?

Answer #16: Series 1963B $1.00.

c10ck3r 2
    gsalexan 12
    clayirving 13
    wiggam007 15
    TheNoost 14
    Krispy 14
    Duke Kavanaugh 1
    Kasia 16
    RonTerry 4
    Conder101 1
    lucyray 6
    SteveInTampa 9
    Weg 1
    Funkee

Question #17: What was the last day that large size US paper money was printed?

Bonus Question: What was the first day of issue of the small size National Bank notes?

Deadline for answering is Friday May 25, 2012 at 8:00pm Central Time.

The Rules:
    1. The contest will consist of a series of 20 questions about the BEP and its history.
    2. One question will be posted at a time and run for five days. The closing date and time will be listed with the question.
    3. Answers must be private messaged to me prior to the deadline. Answers received after the deadline will not be counted. Please do not answer on the board.
    4. The correct answer will be posted when the time for answering has expired.
    5. The person who answers the most questions correctly will win the first prize consisting of (1) the Durst reprint of the BEP Centennial book, (2) a CD-Rom of the Pick Catalog of World Paper Money Modern Issues and (3) a $2.00 note from the BEP 2008 series. Second prize will be the same without the Durst reprint book. Third prize will only be a $2.00 note from the BEP 2008 series.
    6. If there is a tie at the end, the prize will go to the person who answered the first question correctly in the least amount of time.
    7. I am the sole judge as to interpretation of the rules and whether an answer is correct.

Read more: http://www.cointalk.com/t203483/#ixzz1vVzxTqAY

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. funkee

funkee Tender, Legal

4. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

....and the results ?

5. gsalexan

gsalexan Intaglio aficionado

D'oh! I got caught up on work and missed the deadline. Didn't we used to have a week?

Draft saved Draft deleted