Bad Luck Today and Good Luck For Mother

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by tristen1230, Mar 7, 2012.

1. tristen1230

tristen1230 New Member

So today I went to the bank to pick up an order. From the coins I got last week I went to give them to the lady and drop them and they went everywhere. It was two rolls but I still got mad. Then for my mom which has been a very lucky day. Her job interview went great and went to put another resume in and she found 5 dollars while walking up the stairs. So we went home and I open the new box of Nickels I got and about $90 were ones I have already searched witch I mark. I deposited them two weeks ago so I thought they would have been circulated. How has your day been?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. chridular

chridular Member

My day has been ok, but living in Brazil now limits my US coin collecting. With that in mind, I would be ok having the day you had... at least you had a chance to get some coins. lol

-Chris

4. icerain

icerain Mastir spellyr

Hey tomorrow is another day. Once in awhile we all get into a rut, sometimes it lasts for a few days but keep looking forward to when things get better.

5. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Sorry your day wasn't the best. Guaranteed that not all days are like this, though. So.... you will have better days.

6. Mark14

Mark14 Star Wide Receiver

you dont even want to know about my day...

Draft saved Draft deleted