Ancients => Post your stoned-lookin' coins (it's National Weed Day)

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by stevex6, Apr 20, 2014.

1. stevex6

stevex6 Random Mayhem

Ooops => I gotta go check the ol' bird and get the trimmings goin' ...

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. stevex6

stevex6 Random Mayhem

Well, the bird was a total success => and apparently will continue to be a success for lunches and dinner tomorrow as well!! (awesome!!)

=> the bacon-wrapping did its defensive thing and kept the bird super-moist (well played) ... the orange brandy and maple syrup gravy, ummm, well obviously this was a winner (we felt like doing shots of this oh so awesome concoction!!)

... carrots in butter & brown sugar (winner) ... stuffing with dried cherries and walnut pieces (another winner) ........ and the mashed potatoes with real bacon pieces, green onion and garlic was the final winner in the winner dinner!!

=> packaged-up for lunches and dinner and dishes soaking and/or already put into the dish-washer => cha-chinnng!! (bring-on the Sunday Night NHL playoff games!!) .....

man, sometimes life is stupid-awesome, eh?!!

Cheers (Happy Easter & 420 Day)

4. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

OK... sooooo I like to put on water wings and ride around on a goat. mmmmm ganja man.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

chrsmat71, stevex6, TIF and 3 others like this.
  5. Bing

Bing Illegitimi non carborundum Supporter

I've been gone all day visiting family. Just got back:
    Flower child
    AMISOS, PONTOS 3.jpg
    This cow's been smokin'
    Phokis, Federal Coinage.jpg
    What's up Dude?
    Q. SICINIUS.jpg

Ripley, zumbly, chrsmat71 and 4 others like this.
  6. randygeki

randygeki Coin Collector

7. non_cents

non_cents Well-Known Member

Get a job ya hippies! :oldman:

Kidding. Have a safe day, things are crazy here in san francisco...there's a few thousand partying in Golden Gate Park as we speak. I live pretty close to the park so unfortunately the music has been blasting pretty much nonstop since this morning...and I'll refuse to comment as to whether I am partaking in the festivities. :angelic:

Edit: oh, I guess I forgot to share one of mine...well, this guy looks a bit paranoid from "something" if you ask me. :rolleyes:
    sassanian king obv:rev.png

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
    Ripley, jello, TIF and 4 others like this.
  8. chrsmat71

chrsmat71 I LIKE TURTLES!

look at those eye on elegabalus....

[​IMG]

the reverse depicts the imperial bong on a table...

[​IMG]

Ripley, jello, TIF and 3 others like this.
  9. non_cents

non_cents Well-Known Member

Well, someone's 2,700 year old stash was found recently, dude didn't hide it well enough...:facepalm:
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28034925/...worlds-oldest-marijuana-stash-totally-busted/

stevex6, Bing and John Anthony like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted