A contest like no other!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by rickmp, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

And politicking shouldn't be complete without some negative campaigning. So.... zachquestion.jpg ozleckquestion.jpg

But you do know that Kasia loves all things CoinTalk!

funny-pictures-i-trusts-i-has.jpg Vote Kasia! She doesn't have to rely on youth or claiming it for her kids!

"Thanks, Kasia"

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. vdbpenny1995

vdbpenny1995 Well-Known Member

4. vdbpenny1995

vdbpenny1995 Well-Known Member

A man walks into a bar.... He is an alcoholic.... anti joke FTW VOTE VDBPENNY1995 OR GO AGAINST THE RED WHITE AND BLUE!

5. zach67005

zach67005 Active Member

I never even realized I could piggyback into this race purely on name recognition, nah!
    Anyone ever watch "The distinguished gentleman "?

6. Cazkaboom

Cazkaboom One for all, all for me.

DON'T CHANGE IT!!!! THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FISH IN THE HISTORY OF EXISTENCE!!!! :mad:

7. Numis-addict

Numis-addict Addicted to coins

man, there is campaigning going on left and right. now if only people paid this much attention to the presidential election, we would never have a bad president. Oh wait, I forgot the mudslinging, we have no hope. and as for Zach, if you mean Zach24, as far as I know, he is a great guy. may just put my vote for him.

8. jbyers23

jbyers23 Member

This is my last ditch chance to grab a few votes.

As a new collector it would be nice to have my very first Eagle. Also it would be nice to have my first real graded coin! I can't afford any of these yet and I imagine its going to be a few decades until I can, 18-20years of school ahead of me.

Well enough with me trying to get the sympathy vote. Its an extremely extremely beautiful coin and I would love for it to be the start of a new collection. I know this is a popularity contest and I don't know any other person here yet, but please trust me you will all likely get to know me. I am ALWAYS on the computer, yes I fall asleep on it sometimes even (its how my last one broke =/).

Thanks again to rickmp for the awesome contest and good luck to everyone!

-JB

9. Numis-addict

Numis-addict Addicted to coins

10. Tyler G.

Tyler G. Active Member

Yeah, but you bought a 1834 bust half for 150 and it ain't worth near that

11. jbyers23

jbyers23 Member

Ha thanks for the reminder! Yea I was buying wheaties from someone and he pulled that out and I couldn't resist, lol really wish I did now! So much for reselling it and having some spending money.

-JB

12. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

I vote for Kasia, or is it kasia? Anyways, you get my drift. Thanks for the contest!!!

13. bobbeth87

bobbeth87 Coin Collector

PM sent....GREAT contest.

Perhaps, you could run a round two with the top 3-5 vote getters to narrow it down to one......or not.....just an idea. Regardles, thanks for the contest and the great idea.

14. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

That's a great idea....for a different contest!!!!

15. Duke Kavanaugh

Duke Kavanaugh The Big Coin Hunter

PM Sent
    Great contest.

16. krispy

krispy krispy

+1 for Tmoneyeagles

READ: Grading The Morgan Dollar

17. GreatWalrus

GreatWalrus WHEREZ MAH BUKKIT

Wow, tmoneyeagles ftw!! Excellent guide

18. krispy

krispy krispy

Keep the votes rolling for Tmoneyeagles...

The kid's a trooper! He's been through a lot of health stuff and stared it down... Besides he's got a good head on his shoulders, a heart of an athlete and the soul of a rock legend... Heck he's even been honored before on CT with his very own smiley icon....

Just type colon marks ":" around a "T" followed by a dollar sign "$" and, Voila! :T$:

There was a time when T$ was synonymous with that icon here. Good times!

Now, give the man a great coin! Come on people, vote like you mean it!

19. cman

cman Junior Member

Im all with Krispy here! Tmoney was an amazing friend to me when i started here. someone to talk to and learn at the same time. Hes a great guy and deserves my vote. Please vote for T$!!!!!!!!

20. Siberian Man

Siberian Man Senior Member

O.K. My BIG SIBERIAN VOTE for you, dolly:D

21. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

:)Kasia
    thank you!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted