3rd Annual CT March Madness Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by wiggam007, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Gipper1985

Gipper1985 Junior Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Geod

Geod Member

Congrats to Erin and Richie. And thanks to Wiggy for running thos contest. It was a blast! I was in it until Ohio State lost. Can't wait till next year.

Thanks again!
    Geod

4. mammoth29

mammoth29 Well-Known Member

Congrats to the winners!! I guess a top 10 for the first year isn't bad...... I just need to go with my head and not my heart next year!!!

5. swish513

swish513 Penny & Cent Collector

thanks wiggam for hosting it again this year!

6. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Kentucky [​IMG]
    Go cats!

I'll respect that. My first year of school was at U of L, but I graduated from UK.

7. wiggam007

wiggam007 Cut-Rate Parasite

As everybody has already seen, my poor Jayhawks lost in the finals. But, there is happy news for Erin and Richie: You have won first and second place in the contest! You need to send me your addresses so I can get your prizes out.

See you all next year for another round of March Madness!

8. USS656

USS656 Here to Learn Supporter

LOL - I used my wife's account, If I tell her she is getting all this praise she might want the coin too. :eek:

9. snewman

snewman Active Member

Congrats to USS656 and thanks to Wiggam for the fun!

10. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

LOL.....you just earned yourself a new nick name Darryl........:)

11. bonbonbelly

bonbonbelly Feel MS68 Look AG3

Congrats to the winners and thanks wiggam for the contest and special thanks to "John Smith" for saving me the pleasure of being absolutely last! At least next year I have lots of room for improvement.

12. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Know the feeling BonBon.........:)

13. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

Thanks for the contest! It was a lot of fun...so close to that 20 cent piece, but just didn't quite get there. Can't wait until next year!!!

14. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

At least the cats won, so I am happy. Congrats to the coin winners.

15. AdamL

AdamL Well-Known Member

Thanks for the contest. I already forgot my login, so I don't know what place I finished in. I just know I didn't do great.

16. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

Adam, you finished 23 out of 36.

17. cremebrule

cremebrule Active Member

Thanks for the contest! It was a blast participating in this year's March Madness (my first one altogether, actually), and very content with my 4th place finish. I'll definitely join again if you host another next year! Congrats to the winners as well!

(BTW Adam, you ended up as 23rd)

EDIT: Ah, Cam, you beat me to it by less than a minute! :)

18. AdamL

AdamL Well-Known Member

Wow. I think I was second or third for the first round or two. Oh well, could have done worse :) Can't wait for next year.

19. wheatydigger

wheatydigger Member

I believe that john smith guessed and had no experience in basketball what so ever. And I believe that he also found it nice to save people the awfulness of getting last place. AND if it was changed to soccer, John smith would have had a better chance at winning.

20. USS656

USS656 Here to Learn Supporter

Thanks Wiggam, Received the coin today. :D It is the 1st 20 cent piece in my collection. Thank again for the great contest!!!

BR ~ Darryl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted