2014 Panda

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Lostwords, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Lostwords

Lostwords Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jester3681

jester3681 Exonumia Enthusiast

Meh... Not impressed.

4. treehugger

treehugger Well-Known Member

Yeah, why can't they just put out the same old, same old bullion every year like the U. S. Mint does. How dare they try to be creative and change the design every year! The nerve of those people! I mean, it's not like Pandas are well-liked and highly sought-after worldwide or anything like that.

5. gxseries

gxseries Coin Collector

Why not? It's quite neat. Beats same design over and over again. I pity the poor engravers who aren't given the opportunity to design something that could be a possible classic a century later.

6. Coinman1974

Coinman1974 Research, Research, Research

I like them, think there very nice. Wish I was able to buy one, maybe next year, lol

7. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

I like it, I know my wife will be wanting a few for her collection.

8. jester3681

I just prefer the Britannia if I'm looking for an ever-changing design. The Pandas get a little stale for me...

9. dcau1

dcau1 Member

It seems like something is missing from this. A lot of empty background. Off the top of my head I can't even remember when the panda series only featured one panda.

10. stoster38

stoster38 Member

I like it!! Is it the best design of the series no but still a nice design. I'll be getting it to add to my Panda collection :)

11. stoster38

stoster38 Member

Britannias are a nice series of coins too but can't say I like the second 2013 Britannia. Lot of empty space on the coin compared to previous issues. Still haven't gotten it and not sure if I will.

12. jester3681

It's very similar to early copper featuring the Britannia. I got the early 2013 (same as the 2012, just in fine silver, not Britannia silver). I may end up with the later one too, just because it is different. I love the 2003. Beautiful.

Draft saved Draft deleted