2014 NATIONAL BASEBALL HALL OF FAME CURVED PROOF

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by mintcollection, Mar 26, 2014.

1. PennyGuy

PennyGuy US and CDN Copper

LOL. Sorry Joe, just couldn't resist.

jaceravone likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Odieo331

Odieo331 Member

Oddly, my 3/27 order is still on hold but my 3/29 orders are in process with pings for the shipping cost... and my Unc Gold order from 3/29 moved shipment dates from 7/17 to 4/16... but my 3/27 order slipped ship dates from 6/21 to 7/17... what the heck is going on?

4. My gold arrived today but I was not home to sign for it. :( Need to pick up within 5 days. TC

5. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Shoot! My gold unc's went from 6/1 to 7/17. That stinks..........

6. My silver order went from 4/16 to 6/21 today. Hard to figure this out. I think the free bags are screwing things up.

7. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

I think someone's smokin' whacky weed.........

8. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

My Unc gold went from 7/17 to 4/24 that's a surprise. I just hope it correct.

9. Odieo331

Odieo331 Member

Dates shifted again on my order, back to status from a couple days ago. Very glitchy...

10. statequarterguy

statequarterguy Love Pucks

Yeah, mine too! Wonder how much time they're wasting flipping dates around, mailing bags, etc?

11. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

Just checked this AM back to 7/17

12. Eng

Eng Senior Eng

Yesterday my gold unc went from 7/17 to 4/24(i ordered this 3/30) cancel box left and said order in progress, i know i'm in a waiting line,but there were less unc's than Proof's. my first day order of silver had 4/16, yesterday they changed to 6/21, but i got my free bag.;) This morning things changed all over, gold went back 7/17 and my first silver order went back to 4/16.
    My question is how many of you are going to send these in to grade, i was going to send to PCGS, but if they don't show till June, there won't be a first strike issue. :(

Draft saved Draft deleted