1995 Double Die Lincoln Cent - NGC MS-67 Red

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by bonas92, Oct 22, 2009.

1. bonas92

bonas92 Member

I looked in the 2010 Red Book at Borders yesterday for their valve on this coin. MS-65, no RD indication was listed @ $45.00 I think I got a buy with mine being MS-67, RD.

I do realize that the Red Book's prices are outdated as soon as it hits the shelves. The grading alone would have cost me around $30. So the coin is about $50 or so. A great buy, I think.

Plus, I have always gotten great coins from Mintproducts.com:)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Digenes

Digenes Just a collector

Hey Jello, I am almost certain that this is a mistype MS97RD, as we all make them. I only wanted to say something because of the amount of members who may be new and see it and wonder what a MS97RD coin may be.. I know you ment MS67RD.
    Again, I am not trying to pick on anything you said here, as I know what you ment, just worried about some kid who dosn't have a clue

Dave

4. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

No big thing Digenes the spell ck most likely off. or just a brain fart/old-timers:kewl:

5. statehood

statehood New Member

What's a brain fart Jello? Doe's that means the brain boom boomed.:eek:dd::rolling: I never heard that before:eek:

Thanks Bill

6. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

You will know one when you have one. here one example walking out of you house with no shoes on and only noticing it til you step on a rock. :kewl:

7. statehood

statehood New Member

OH that's so funny Jello you re a funny guy . I like that one. I can't stop laughing HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :hail:

Bill Somers:hug:

8. Art

Art Numismatist?

I like the coin. Short of a mass infusion from some source I can't see it losing value even in this market. I hope that you enjoy it.

9. punicater

punicater New Member

Great buy cool Congrats
    Paul Punicater

Draft saved Draft deleted