1900 S Barber Quarter

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Silverhouse, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Silverhouse

Silverhouse Well-Known Member

What would you value this 1900 S Barber quarter at? Do you think it would TPG worthy?

I took the best pics I could. The coin looks the same as in the photos, except the toning it a bit darker. Very lustrous coin. IMG_6597.JPG IMG_6618.JPG IMG_6622.JPG IMG_6628.JPG

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Sean the Coin Collector

Sean the Coin Collector Active Member

Dosent look clean to me that being said this coin is worth around i would say it would grade between Au-53-55 but mabye low MS but i can't really tell from the images value is around 150 i would say so yes i would say it would be worth slabbing !

4. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

AU, not bad.

I'd leave it alone.

Not worth the $30 to slab it, unless you got it many years ago and it has greatly increased in value.

5. Silverhouse

I figured just leave it as it is, but it is a beautiful coin. I wish I could capture the full toning and luster it exerts.

6. Sean the Coin Collector

I personally ally would think it would be better to slab !!

7. CoinMike747

CoinMike747 Barber Connoisseur

I would not personally keep a barber quarter of that grade in a Dansco album, and from your pictures I would think it would grade. However I agree with TreasHunt on the point of grading fees. Nice barber nonetheless!

8. Sean the Coin Collector

i mean i love how people pay the whole 200 dollar rule and most coin that are slabbed are worth under 100 dollars so i don't really get it !!

9. Silverhouse

IMG_6616.JPG IMG_6616.JPG IMG_6624.JPG IMG_6625.JPG I actually have it in a Littleton Barber Quarter album. I have 5 BQ's from AU to Mint State. I took two shots of the reverse.

Here is my 1898 P

Draft saved Draft deleted