1876 cc's

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by lotusboyrulz, Apr 22, 2014.

1. lotusboyrulz

lotusboyrulz Member

i would like you guy's options on grade and value of the coins that i am looking at getting.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. doug444

doug444 STAMPS and POSTCARDS too!

I don't know about the value, but I noticed one thing right off; on one coin, the first C of the mint mark is higher, on the other, the second C is higher; same date, 1876-CC. So, did the mint mark exist as a "CC" unit, or was each "C" separately entered?

4. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

The one to the left Is a clean original vg and worth about $20 the one to the right was au details but is horribly damaged I'd say $15-20 if your lucky I wouldn't touch it for any price as 1876-cc dimes are rather common and not hard to get

5. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

This is normal.

OP,

Can you post larger photos?

6. Mainebill

Left coin the vg is no 101 reverse b right coin reverse c and obverse of left coin appears to possibly be obverse 103 with therepunched date but I can't quite tell from the pics me I'd pass on the damaged coin and go for the more worn one as it has more interesting features

7. Mainebill

Especially of the date

8. lotusboyrulz

lotusboyrulz Member

I'm paying up too $105 for a set of coins and those are in it . Will post pics if I win the auction . And when I get the coins in hand

9. lotusboyrulz

lotusboyrulz Member

paided more than i planed too $114 shipped but in the set there is what appears to be a 1891 "O" would that be worth anything?? i will post pics when i get them in hand

10. doug444

doug444 STAMPS and POSTCARDS too!

The 1891-O Liberty Seated dime is a common date, same price as all the other "common" dates 1875-1891. However, there is a variety worth 4x or more, horizontal O mint mark over vertical (normal) O mint mark.

11. lotusboyrulz

lotusboyrulz Member

Sorry I ment 1891 "o" quarter.

Draft saved Draft deleted