Hey Guys and gals of cointalk! So there has been much knowledge being shared throughout this forum, lots of it directed towards newbies to collecting. Since I am only into the hobby 2.5 years, I am still learning a lot from you guys
So here's another contest by yours truly, ME!
This is a bit of a contest to get you all to know me and a bit of coin trivia and other trivia.
The Rules: You Must have been a member since March 2012
You must submit replies to ALL questions by Private Message.
In that case, have fun and get all of them right.
1. Out of all of these slabbed coins, I have only purchased one. The rest were gifts. Which one did I purchase? (The choices are the 1915 Barber, 1951-S Cent, 1951 Cent, 1958 cent, and 1995 cent)
1. Who is the poet who wrote “The Road Less Traveled”?
2. When did the Flying Eagle series start?
3. On the Walking Liberty half dollar, is the sun rising or setting?
4. What are the two minor die varieties on an 1892 Barber quarter?
5. Who is the owner of the only (legal) 1933 Double Eagle?
6. Why did the rest of these Double Eagles get melted?
7. What is my favorite color?
8. Name two countries the U.S. coined money for.
9. Which U.S. Gold coin has only one specimen?
10. What do I do for another hobby? (I have two)
11. Where’s Waldo?
12. How badly do you want to win?
13. Did you notice that there are two question number ones?
14. What is my dream car?
15. What is my favorite band? (Hint: think 80’s rock/metal)
16. What kind of coin is this?
17. What date is this barber dime? (included in prize)
18. Pick a number between 1 and 120
Contest will end April 23 at 5:00 P.M. Pacific.